Audi RS4 Avant Nogaro

Audi RS4 Avant Nogaro Blue side

Twenty years ago Audi unveiled the RS2 Avant – a  model that would pave the way for a long line of high performance RS models.  To mark the occasion, Audi is unveiling a special edition Audi RS4 Avant Nogaro featuring vibrant Nogaro Blue paint, with other design elements including gloss black window frames, oval exhausts and grille surround.  Inside, Nogaro Blue Alcantara suede accents can be had on the door panels and seat inners (black suede is also available), with Valcona leather standard on the seat outers.  More Nogaro Blue can be found on the steering wheel stitching, while blue threads in the carbon fiber trim and a special-edition shifter top off the interior design elements.  Lastly, power in the Audi RS4 Avant Nogaro is unchanged from the standard RS4, with a 450-horsepower V8 and 7-speed S-tronic dual-clutch transmission providing the fun.  Unfortunately we won’t see the Audi RS4 Avant Nogaro hitting U.S. shores anytime soon, but European customers can pick one up this spring.

Read More in Cars

Ford Troller T4

Ford Troller T4

The Brazilian wilderness is, for most people, a scary place. The terrain is incredibly rough, making it nearly it nearly impossible for most vehicles to navigate.  But for those that can't keep their desire to explore the... Read the story »

Peugeot’s 2015 Dakar challenger

2015 Peugeot Dakar Rally Car

Peugeot's new 2008 DKR - the car the French carmaker plans to race in the 2015 Dakar Rally. The Peugeot 2008 DKR is going to be driven in the 2015 Dakar Rally by Carlos Sainz and Cyril... Read the story »

Amphicruiser

DAT Amphicruiser

Only 30% of the Earth's surface is comprised of land, most of which is not navigable, the other 70% is covered by water. To overcome this lack of driving space, the Amphicruiser was created.  A truly amphibious 4x4... Read the story »

Stay Connected

MACHO on Facebook
MACHO on Twitter
MACHO on Google+

MACHO is a digital men's magazine focusing on men's style, gear and culture for men. Part buyer's guide for men, part guide to being a man, MACHO delivers content ranging from men's fashion tech, gear, cars, girls, food, drink, health, fitness, sports, books, videos and more.

© 2014 MACHO. All rights reserved.